Hi dear reader! It pains me to inform you that I am currently serving my military service for Taiwan. I will be done in May of 2013, so until then posts will be sporadic. I hope that this doesn't deter you from checking back often as I will attempt to provide content whenever I can. Thanks!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

-Beginnings

There are few things in life that are guaranteed to delivery the goods.  Michael Jordan in a game 7, watching your favorite movie on a rainy day, that new car smell.  But MJ might have an off night, you might fall asleep during the movie, and the new car smell might be a new car funk in your opinion.


It is evident that life is already full of disappointments, but the consistent joy that I receive from going to my favorite restaurant and eating my favorite food.... just pure joy.  I hesitate to say that every highly anticipated meal ends with a belch of satisfaction, but come on.. the success rate has got to be astronomical.  The basic point that I want to convey here is that the happiness associated with food is real.  We commune around food, we talk about food, and for many.. food is a tremendous passion that can be studied and experienced on a completely different level.  


I love to eat.. i love to eat a lot.. and i certainly love to eat well.  I would like to document those experiences i value so highly here.. after all, the good things in life need to be shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment